Short version: grief case studies wanted!
Super discount for those accepted into the project!
Long version: Over the last ten years I have assisted 100s of clients successfully overcome grief, find closure and move forward in a way that works for them. Later this year I will be presenting at an international world conference on the subject of overcoming grief.
Grieving is to a large extent a subconscious process. Logically you know so much but your subconscious processes very much run the show.
If you know someone who needs some help to overcome grief please send them link to this page right now!
- It doesn’t matter whether you lost a loved one, a friend, your beloved dog, a donkey or a pet…
- It could be that you know you will be losing someone soon and want to be more resourceful now…
- It doesn’t matter when it was - it could have been 2 weeks or 40 years ago…
Please apply to be part of this completely anonymous study.
This is a massive opportunity and here is the deal:
Successful applicants will receive an up to two hour long individual & personalised grief resolution session for only $150 (incl. GST) with me, Silke Herwald. That’s a massive saving of more than 50%… Should you need a follow up that will also be at a 50% discount.
All I ask in return is that you agree to your session being recorded (Only for my own research, the recording will never be shared with anyone. It’s all anonymous.)
About a week later, we will record a short video testimonial of us having a conversation about what has changed for you.
All sessions will be taking place in Peregian, Birtinya and online.
How to apply?
I’m glad you asked!
1) Send me an email NOW with the subject line ‘Silke Grief’ to email@example.com
2) I will send you a questionnaire, which you will need to fill in and return to me, please before Tuesday 12 Feb 6am.
3) Out of all the applications a variety of candidates will be chosen to participate.
Applicants will be notified individually and confidentially of the outcome of their application on Wednesday the 13th of February 2019.
Today I am grateful for you reading this and forwarding it to someone in need.
Yours in happiness and wellbeing